Mosaic jelly cake. Mosaic Jelly est une barre de gelée remplie de petits blocs colorés de gelée à l'intérieur. Les différents blocs de couleur de la gelée sont si attrayants. I have given the English explanation in each session so that all can watch and make this delicious dish for your kids and self too like share and subscribe.
See more ideas about Mosaic jello recipe, Jello recipes, Mexican jello recipe. Jellies are among the favorite desserts and simple to prepare, you can prepare water-based gels (transparent) or milk based. Follow this step by step to learn how to make mosaic gelatin; A classic and fun gelatin recipe that will surely surprise everyone who tastes it, because of the Step by Step of: How to make a mosaic jelly. You can have Mosaic jelly cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mosaic jelly cake
- Prepare 4 of jelly box different color and flavor.
- It’s 4 cups of boiling water.
- It’s 3/4 of of can condensed milk.
- It’s 1 box of vanilla powder 1 tablespoon.
- It’s 2 cups of vitamin D milk.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin.
- It’s 3/4 of of hot water boiling.
Impress your little one with this colorful mosaic jelly cake. This is a moist yellow cake with a jelly spread over the top while warm. It is so moist, it will melt in your mouth! Use your favorite flavor of jelly.
Mosaic jelly cake instructions
- You need four containers spray with a little oil and each container of jelly said use 2 cups one cup of hot water and one cup cold water I’m going to use only one cup of hot water and each jelly box, make sure you melt the jelly in the water really good you mix it really good and then put it in the containers and refrigerated.
- Over medium heat add condensed milk vanilla 2 cups milk and mix till boil then let it cool.
- Using a pan spray with oil start cutting the jelly to cubes.
- Use the gelatin 3 box with 3/4 boiling water till it melt and leave it for 10 minutes then add to the milk and mix.
- Start putting the layers of jelly then milk then jelly then milk refrigerate for 12 hours.
Very gentle and very colorful dessert. This cake will always be the most popular recipe for your guests with a sweet tooth. I did just a million times. Like mini koi ponds, they feature a myriad of colorful flowers and fish encased within. Jelly cakes aren't made of flour, but they are filled with flowers.