Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast.
You can cook Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast
- Prepare 6 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 3 of slices bacon, diced.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños, deseeded and diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo or Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of bread crumbs.
Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Bake chicken in casserole dish about 40 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare topping. Add bacon, jalapeños, and onions to small skillet, and fry until bacon is crispy and others tender..
- Remove from heat and add to mixing bowl. Add cream cheese, mayo, and cheeses (only 1/2 cup parmesan). Mix together until well combined..
- Remove chicken from oven and reduce heat to 350. Spread topping over chicken until covered..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese on top. Bake 10 minutes. Set broil to low. Watch carefully until top turns lightly browned..