Carrot Cake with Walnuts and Cinnamon. Who can resist a slice of moist, frosting-topped carrot cake with a warming cuppa?, from BBC Good Food magazine. Mix together the sugar, flours, mixed spice, cinnamon and bicarb in your largest mixing bowl. Add the sultanas with any juice and zest left in the bowl, grated carrot, walnuts and.
Salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract make the cake taste amazing. Decoratively swirl the top of the cake with remaining frosting, leaving the sides unfrosted.. This carrot cake recipe with cinnamon, walnuts and cream cheese frosting is sure to impress. You can cook Carrot Cake with Walnuts and Cinnamon using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake with Walnuts and Cinnamon
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 g of sugar.
- You need 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- You need 50 g of walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of coffee spoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of coffee spoon of baking powder.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- It’s of (You can also add raisins).
With warming cinnamon, crunchy walnuts and velvety cream cheese frosting, it's a real winner. Enjoy with an afternoon cuppa, and refrigerate the rest for later. With a hint of cinnamon, soft crunch from nuts, ultra moist crumb and piled high with the fluffiest ever cream cheese frosting, this has the Perfect flavour and texture, with a hint of cinnamon, subtle soft crunch from walnuts and coconut, extra flavour and moisture from crushed pinapple. Typically carrot cakes are laden with butter and/or oil and unnecessary amounts of sugar.
Carrot Cake with Walnuts and Cinnamon instructions
- Mix eggs with sugar. Add melted butter and olive oil..
- Grate carrots. Crush walnuts in small pieces. Add everything to the butter and mix well..
- Add cinnamon, vanilla add flour with baking powder. Should be a consistency of thick sour cream..
- Cover baking pan with parchment paper, if you don’t have parchment paper you can cover pan with butter. Purr the butter in. Bake 30min in the 200°C oven..
- Decorate with sugar powder.
Slowly add in powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and mix on low speed until well combined. Oh and I topped it with shredded coconut and a few walnuts around the circumference and it was amazing! Sweet cinnamon rolls stuffed with carrots, raisins, and walnuts then topped with a cream cheese icing. And since these babies are stuffed with a filling Even though I associate carrot cake with Easter, carrot cake can be eaten all year round. I don't think carrots ever go out of season, do they?