Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl. Rice bowls are having a moment, and for good reason — they're some of the most versatile meals on the planet. This hearty version features smoked salmon, avocado Avocado, Salmon, and Sesame Rice Bowl. From Posh Rice by Emily Kydd.
Top with diced avocado, cucumber, and scallions. Top each with a salmon fillet and spoon sauce on top. Bowl it up: Pile up some rice, pull off some of salmon, and spoon that mango avocado salsa over the whole thing. You can have Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl
- You need 400 g (14.10 oz) of Fresh salmon fillet.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- You need 600 g (21.16 oz) of Cooked rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hontsuyu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Wasabi paste.
- It’s to taste of Roasted sesame seeds.
Do you like a combination of salmon & avocado? You don't like to cook or too tired to do it? Then, I do recommend this very quick recipe. This recipe uses a simple sushi rice that is slightly sweet and sour, which brings out the umami of salmon sashimi.
Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl step by step
- Chop or slice salmon & avocado into bite size pieces. Use very fresh salmon as used for sushi. If you don't like uncooked fish, lightly cooked salmon will be ok too..
- Put salmon & avocado on cooked rice..
- Hontsuyu is the soup base which is a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, fish & seaweed broth. You can get it at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..
- Mix hontsuxu, sesame oil and wasabi well in a bowl. Pour this sauce over salmon & avocado..
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top..
- Richer!! → Soak salmon & avocado in sauce mixture and keep it in the refrigerator at least 30 mins. Next day the taste becomes even richer!.
- It also goes well as a salad topping or enjoy it with crackers..
This is also a perfect last-minute party food I cooked some rice, whipped it into a quick version of sushi rice, and made this super satisfying salmon sashimi bowl with some avocado. Ahi Tuna Poke Rice BowlBourbon and Honey. Now imagine it deconstructed and served in a bowl: delicious rice topped with raw fish, avocado, scallion and sesame seeds. Combine rice and greens in a large bowl. Whisk vinegar, oil and mustard in a small bowl.