Easy Sautéed Shrimp. Then add the remaining ingredients and simmer until the shrimp is cooked through and the flavors have combined. I love this simple, quick and easy Garlic Butter Sauteed Shrimp recipe. This pan-fried shrimp with Italian seasoning, sautéed in butter and lemon.
Here's the thing about shrimp: They are so easy to make. The effort-to-reward ratio is high with this particular seafood. Even pulled straight from the freezer, I can have a platter of quick-sautéed shrimp. You can cook Easy Sautéed Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Sautéed Shrimp
- It’s 1 Pound of Shrimp.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Spanish Ñora Peppers Powder.
- Prepare 2 Oz. of Salted Butter.
- You need 2 Oz. of Pisco, Grapa, Orujo or any other liquor made from distilled grape juice.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
This easy sautéed shrimp recipe looks and tastes just as good as anything you'll find on a menu. We used a variety of spices and parmesan cheese to give. These sauteed shrimp are made with paprika, chipotle, and cumin for a fix to flavor quick-cooking shrimp. View top rated Easy sauteed shrimp recipes with ratings and reviews.
Easy Sautéed Shrimp step by step
- Wash the Shrimp with plenty of water..
- Preheat a pan and add Butter, Salt and the Shrimp..
- Add the Ñora Peppers..
- Let the Shrimp cook for 5 min at medium heat..
- Add the Pisco and let cook for another 5 min..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Cuban Style Sofrito Rice With Sherry Sauteed Shrimp, Sauteed Shrimp And Scallops, Sauteed Shrimp And Scallops RelevancePopularQuick & Easy. I sautéed a small Vadelia onion, chopped, in butter and a dab of evoo; then pushed onion to the side before adding shrimp, seasoned with pepper, garlic and Old Bay. This sauteed shrimp recipe is a quick option for busy nights. Just pick your favorite sauce to serve with the shrimp and dinner is served. Place a shrimp flat on a work surface. parsley until evenly distributed.