Easy Fried Shrimp. This quick and easy fried shrimp recipe is a great introduction to making your own fried seafood. My Mom always fried shrimp like this. It's so easy and tastes wonderful.
The perfect main course or appetizer option that's even better than what you'd get. Simple fried shrimp is made with an egg and milk batter and cornmeal, resulting in a crispy and tender coating. Click Play to See This Easy Fried Shrimp Recipe Come Together. You can have Easy Fried Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fried Shrimp
- It’s of Flour.
- You need 1 bag of medium to large deveined shrimp.
- You need of Seasoning salt or lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1-2 of eggs.
- It’s Half of container of canola oil.
A super quick and easy recipe for sauteed shrimp. Only cook them for a few minutes, and on high heat, so they stay tender. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win. Transfer the fried shrimp to the cooling rack Serve the fried shrimp with Tartar Sauce for dipping.
Easy Fried Shrimp step by step
- Add flour and seasoning with 1 egg and mix lightly.
- Add shrimp to flour mix and coat shrimp..
- Heat oil.
- Once oil is popping…add flour coated shrimp and fry for 5 minutes turning slightly. Might have to cook longer depending on size of shrimp.
Did you like this Easy Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe? Are there changes you made that you would like to share? The juicy shrimp are wrapped in a light, crispy, and fluffy crust that is similar to tempura. The perfect solution for a busy weekday dinner, my kids beg for this every single day. This bayou fried shrimp relies on cornmeal or self-rising flour.