Banana Pudding Icebox Cake.
You can have Banana Pudding Icebox Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Icebox Cake
- You need 11 oz of box vanilla wafers.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cold milk.
- It’s 1 (3.4 oz) of vanilla instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 5 of large bananas thinly sliced.
- You need 8 oz of cool whip.
Banana Pudding Icebox Cake step by step
- Make pudding according to box.
- Arrange a layer of wafers on bottom of 8" springform pan, dipping each wafer in milk..
- Put 1/3 of pudding on top of wafers..
- Arrange a layer of bananas over pudding..
- Top with 1/3 of cool whip.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Cover with plastic and freeze until hard about 4 hours.
- Top with cool whip and wafers if desired.