Potato and Ground Beef Skillet.
You can cook Potato and Ground Beef Skillet using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato and Ground Beef Skillet
- It’s of potatoes.
- You need of water to boil potatoes.
- You need of ground sirloin.
- Prepare of large onion.
- It’s of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s of parsley.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- You need of flour.
Potato and Ground Beef Skillet instructions
- Peel, wash, and slice the potatoes thin, about 1/4 inch thick. Add the water to just covering. Bring to a boil and allow to boil 3 minutes. Then cover and let sit in the hot water till needed to spoon over to the beef..
- Dice the onions in the olive oil and sauté for 5 minutes and add the seasoned salt..
- Add the beef and the rest of the seasonings. When browned add the flour. Blend in till all is incorporated. Cook 6 minutes..
- Add the potatoes use a slotted spoon and stir in. This will allow a bit of the potato water and all it's starchy goodness to thicken just a bit, then simmer 10 minutes, it will thicken. Keep checking the doneness of the potatoes. You don't want to overcook them..
- When the potatoes are at the doneness needed turn off the heat and stir in the sour cream. Let rest 12 minutes. Taste and adjust salt. Potatoes and sour cream always bland..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.