Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta. Grilled Shrimp with Cherry Tomatoes on LinguineThe Cooking Bride. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining shrimp. Please like this video and subscribe.
Flip and repeat until shrimp are just cooked through. Remove the shrimp and place in a small bowl to the side. The dish was fresh pasta with zucchini, shrimps, and cherry tomatoes. You can cook Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta
- Prepare 100-120 g of spaghetti.
- You need 5-7 of non deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 300-400 g of can cherry tomatoes.
- You need 10 g of butter.
- Prepare 15 g of olive oil.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- It’s Half of a cube of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes or cayenne(optional).
We will definitely have this dish again. Roasting cherry tomatoes intensifies their flavor without a lot of fuss to make this spaghetti easy and full of flavor. Transfer drained pasta to a large serving bowl. In fact, in the time it takes to cook the pasta Just as the shrimp start to turn translucent in the middle, add a whole can of diced tomatoes, fresh cherry tomatoes and a handful of basil leaves.
Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta instructions
- Start by boiling some water. Add some salt and 5g of olive oil into the water. Once it start boiling, add the pasta. I used n5 spaghetti. Cook till aldente(check package for instructions).
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the butter and the rest of the olive oil then add the shrimp. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side(until golden brown). Once ready set them aside while you prepare the sauce..
- Lower the heat to medium-low. In the same skillet add the cherry tomato can, minced garlic clove, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp cayenne, half a cube of chicken stock, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. After the sauce heats up for a bit, add the shrimp back. Leave it for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Once the sauce has heated up, add the pasta in and stir everything together. Serve immediatelly with some extra parmesan and fresh parsley on top..
And I know what you're thinking — this is going to take forever! Once you add the fresh cherry tomatoes and allow them to simmer down into the most delicious sauce, you'll know why spicy shrimp pasta is one of my. Add tomato sauce, shrimp, and basil; season with salt and pepper, and toss. I also added half the cherry tomatoes and a quarter of the basil while. Creamy, silky noodles, garlicky shrimp, and a punch of fresh corn, cherry tomatoes, and basil.