Garlic-Lime Pepper Shrimp Pasta. Serve the shrimp mixture with pasta and warm buttered Italian bread. Shrimp pasta recipe with lemon garlic sauce served with zucchini and tomatoes. For this shrimp pasta recipe, you'll get nice subtle roasted flavors of fragrant garlic with each bite and a little spicy heat from the pepper flakes.
Stir until well mixed and the butter is melted. This Garlic Lime Shrimp recipe is quite unique, and very good. Over medium heat, melt butter, and add lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, a little sugar, lime zest and cayenne pepper. You can have Garlic-Lime Pepper Shrimp Pasta using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic-Lime Pepper Shrimp Pasta
- It’s 1/2 box of linguine pasta.
- Prepare 40-50 of large raw shrimp.
- You need 1 of green pepper, julienned.
- You need 1/2 of onion, julienned.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3/4 stick of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 3 dashes of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of pesto.
- Prepare of Dried oregano.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Fresh shrimp is sauteed in this delicious mixture until it's. Easy, delicious and healthy Lime Garlic Pasta with Shrimp recipe from SparkRecipes. While water is boiling for pasta, finely chop onions, garlic and basil. Easy garlic shrimp recipe made with cilantro, lime, and butter sauce.
Garlic-Lime Pepper Shrimp Pasta step by step
- Cook the pasta al dente, strain and set aside. Before straining add a bit of the pasta water to the skillet you’re about to use..
- In a large, deep skillet with the bit of pasta water add the oil, butter, balsamic, garlic and wine. Put on low heat until everything is blended and simmering..
- Add the shrimp to the skillet. They should all be flat and not on top of each other. That’s why you need a big skillet. Liberally add some of the dried oregano. Simmer for a few minutes then stir so the other sides of the shrimp are down and simmer a few more minutes. Stir in the julienned pepper and onion..
- Leave to simmer on low, uncovered, about about 8-10 mins..
- Stir in the pesto and some more oregano. Squeeze some of the lime juice over everything. Not much, the lime should be subtle. (I used one of those fake plastic limes full of juice they sell in liquor stores. About a quarter of one of those was good). Continue simmering and stirring another 5 minutes or so. You’ll know the shrimp is done when it’s turned from grey to pink and solid white and they start to curl up a bit..
- Leave on low heat and add the cooked pasta. Mix thoroughly so the pasta absorbs the liquids and the ingredients are well distributed. Feel free to sprinkle a little more oregano or even garlic powder on top (if you’re a garlic luvn fool like this guy) Dish into bowls, garnish with Parmesan cheese and fall in love with food 😍.
Inspired by traditional shrimp scampi, we swap lemon for lime and parsley for cilantro. Lemon flavor enhances shrimp and pasta in this easy anytime meal. Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp – garlicky, sweet, sticky skillet shrimp with fresh lime. Shrimp is so versatile and delicious, and this garlic honey lime shrimp recipe is no exception. Serve this garlic honey lime shrimp with pasta, noodles, or cilantro lime rice.