Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta. A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta! This Shrimp Fettuccine is a major This Shrimp Alfredo Fettuccini is a major comfort food. There's just something about a mountain of pasta consumed by rich creamy sauce, and studded with.
This rich and creamy pasta dish is so easy to prepare. Treat your family to a seafood feast with tasty shrimp mixed with creamy fettuccine pasta. Delicate fresh fettuccine is at the heart of this deliciously light summer pasta dish. You can have Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta
- You need Half of package of Fettucinni Pasta.
- It’s 100-150 gr of shrimps (I prefer bigger shrimp).
- You need 50 ml of cooking cream.
- Prepare 20 gr of Margarine.
- You need 1 of large red onions.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese (as desired).
- It’s of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley for garnish.
We're tossing it with seasonal green beans—briefly sautéed in butter to retain their pleasant bite—verdant spinach and crisp, flavorful shrimp. Rich Italian mascarpone cheese creates a luscious, creamy sauce. Wine note: While Heidi's pairing choice of sauvignon blanc is fine, the creaminess of this pasta dish is beautifully enhanced by chardonnay—a wine with its own. Asparagus freshens up this shrimp fettuccine pasta dish while Parmesan cheese tops things off nicely.
Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta step by step
- Boil the fettucini for 10 min (or until al dente) add some salt and oil to the water. Strain and put aside a little bit of pasta water.
- In other pan, Melt the margarine in the pan, add chopped red onions. After fragrant add shrimp until change color (don’t overcooked the shrimp).
- Add some cooking cream and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the fetucinni to the sauce mixture and also pour in some pasta water (works like magic! 🤤).
- Give another taste and add seasoning. Garnish with some chopped parsley.
Make lightened-up, one-pan fettuccine alfredo for an easy, creamy and dreamy date-night dinner. Veggie-packed pasta is perfect for date night because it's healthy, delicious and comes together fast so you can get back to spending time with each other. The most delicious shrimp fettuccine alfredo recipe! This creamy seafood pasta is bursting with so much incredible flavor! It's made with juicy, garlic shrimp served on top of fettuccine pasta dressed with alfredo sauce.