Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons.
You can cook Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons
- It’s 4 of plum tomatoes, quartered.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 8-10 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- You need of Garlic powder (optional).
- Prepare of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets (7-8 ozs each), about 1 1/2" at their thickest.
- It’s Handful of fresh dill sprigs.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, cut in half.
Roasted Salmon with Roasted Plum Tomatoes & Caramelized Lemons instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place plum tomatoes in a shallow baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and scatter thyme sprigs over all. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Roast until tomatoes are softened but still have their shape, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Lay the salmon fillets skin sides down, with some space between them on a baking sheet or baking dish. Season with garlic powder (if using), salt and black pepper to taste and cover with dill. Squeeze half of lemon over all. Bake until firm, 15 to 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, slice the remaining lemon half into 1/4 inch slices. Heat a skillet over high heat. Film the bottom of the pan with olive oil and add lemon slices. Saute until brown on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes total. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Remove the aluminum foil from the tomatoes. Discard the herb sprigs. Place the tomatoes on a cutting board and roughly chop. Spoon chopped tomatoes into the center of each plate. Lay a piece of salmon over tomatoes and lay the lemon slices to the side of the salmon. Serve immediately..