Shrimp (w/ Heads) Tomato Cream Pasta.
You can cook Shrimp (w/ Heads) Tomato Cream Pasta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp (w/ Heads) Tomato Cream Pasta
- Prepare 8 of Prawns (w/heads).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of Chopped garlic.
- You need 50 ml of White wine.
- Prepare 300 grams of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 200 grams of Pasta.
Shrimp (w/ Heads) Tomato Cream Pasta instructions
- Insert a knife into the shrimp belly and completely open the head and body. This will expose the veins, so remove them. Leave the tails. The back shell is connected..
- Add olive oil and garlic to a frying pan and heat. Once fragrant, place the shrimp body-down on the pan and heat for 1 minute. At the same time begin to boil the pasta..
- Add white wine and cook on high heat, cooking off the alcohol..
- Add tomato sauce. Once it starts to bubble add some of the pasta water for a thick sauce..
- Add the heavy cream. Once it starts to simmer, stop the heat..
- Add your boiled pasta and toss with the sauce..
- Transfer to a plate and top with the shrimp and the remaining sauce..