Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress. Linguine pasta and sauteed shrimp are bathed in a basil-flavored fire roasted tomato sauce and sprinkled with feta cheese. (TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE) Shrimp nestled in a Greek-spiced tomato sauce, topped with chunks of feta, and then baked until golden. Off the heat, arrange the shrimp over the tomato sauce in an even layer. Crumble the feta over the We all agreed we want it again…with pasta and bread!
All Reviews for Tomato and Shrimp Pasta with Feta. Tomato and Shrimp Pasta with Feta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It pairs shrimp with tomatoes and feta cheese and is absolutely delicious in every rule-breaking way. You can cook Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress
- Prepare 100 g of penne pasta,.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt,.
- Prepare 3 of small vine tomatoes, chopped,.
- You need 100 g of frozen shrimp (medium sized),.
- Prepare 1 handful of watercress, chopped roughly,.
- It’s 63 g of reduced fat feta cheese, cut into small cubes,.
- You need 30 g of le roule garlic soft cheese,.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper to season.
Sprinkled Italian cheese over pasta then added sauce/ shrimp mixture on. Learn how to make Roasted Tomato-and-Feta Shrimp. It would be a great summer recipe. Would probably reduce parsley next time.
Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress instructions
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and begin cooking the penne pasta according to packet instructions. Four minutes before the pasta is cooked through add in the frozen shrimp to cook along with the pasta, and then a minute before the pasta has finished cooking add in 9/10ths of the chopped watercress to blanche..
- Drain off the pasta, shrimp and watercress in a collender and set aside..
- Using the pan you cooked the pasta in (now drained of all water), add the tomatoes and feta cheese and then return the pasta, shrimp and watercress mix to the saucepan too. Gently stir everything together..
- Season with a couple of cracks of black pepper and add the le roule garlic soft cheese, again stir gently until the soft cheese melts over the warm pasta and coats it evenly..
- Serve up in a shallow bowl or plate and then garnish with the remaining watercress set aside from earlier..
- 415kcals per portion..
Stir and bring the sauce Return the shrimp (and any accumulated juices) to the sauce. Add the parsley, stirring to incorporate. Add the cooked spaghetti back into the pot, toss. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. All Reviews for Shrimp with Feta, Radish, Watercress, and Mint.