Salmon patties. Drain and reserve liquid from salmon. Mix egg, onion, bread crumbs and salmon together. Salmon Patties – quick to prepare, golden and crispy on the outside, moist and savoury on the inside with lovely big flakes of salmon!
You make salmon patties with just a base of canned salmon, shredded bread (or breadcrumbs or even saltines), chopped onion. These salmon patties are flaky, tender and so flavorful with crisp edges and big bites of flaked These salmon patties are such a treat and even folks who don't normally like salmon enjoy this recipe. These Salmon Patties made from wild caught canned red salmon are an absolute dinner time favorite in our house and are the best I've ever tasted. You can cook Salmon patties using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon patties
- Prepare 3 cans of salmon.
- You need 1-2 cups of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning (depending on the amount of spice u want).
You need to make these Salmon Patties from Delish.com. We can't get enough of these flavorful patties! They're the perfect way to upgrade a simple can of salmon. ► Воспроизвести все. Low carb juicy salmon patties with dairy free tartar sauce.
Salmon patties instructions
- Drain and remove bones from salmon. Break up salmon evenly. Make sure there is no huge chunks.
- Add seasonings egg and breadcrumbs. Make sure mixture sicks together when rolled and pushed into patties..
- In a skillet heat a couple of inches of oil. Placed formed patties in hot oil and brown on both sides.
I swapped breadcrumbs for almond flour to make it keto, and used almond milk yogurt for the tangy tartar sauce. Salmon patties abide by the same principle: the fewer the ingredients, the more the fish itself can shine. So for this recipe I eliminated breadcrumbs altogether, which not only highlights the flavor of. Southern Fried Salmon Patties: This is fish even the kids will enjoy eating. Simple, quick, easy to make and tastes even better between two slices of bread or in a bun.