Thai Calamari and Coconut Soup.
You can cook Thai Calamari and Coconut Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Calamari and Coconut Soup
- You need 400 ml of light Coconut Milk.
- You need 500 g of Calamari rings, frozen.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch Coriander, leaves roughly torn.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 2 cm of Ginger root, peeled and shredded.
- You need 1 of red Onion, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 of bell Pepper, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 500 g of Chinese Cabbage, stalks sliced and greens roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Thai Curry paste.
Thai Calamari and Coconut Soup step by step
- Heat oil in le Creuset Marmitout Pan over medium heat till smoking. Stir-Fry ginger, onions, pepper and cabbage stalls. Stir in curry paste, cook for 1 minute..
- Pour Coconut Milk over the vegetable and heat gently to a boil. Add frozen Calamari rings and cover the pan. Gently poach of 5 to 7 minutes until the Calamari is cooked through and tender..
- Add cabbage greens, season with salt and pepper, lime juice and coriander. Quickly stir through the greens and allow to steam for a minute or two..