Crab cakes with Lemon Aioli.
You can have Crab cakes with Lemon Aioli using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crab cakes with Lemon Aioli
- Prepare 1 lb of Crab Meat.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of crushed Ritz crackers.
- Prepare 3 of green onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped bell pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chives.
- It’s 3 oz of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest.
Crab cakes with Lemon Aioli step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Mix lightly not breaking up the crab meat too much..
- Make crab meat patties. Lightly flour the crab patties.
- Heat a pan of vegetable oil. A little too choice the bottom of the pan. Place the crab cakes in the pan let cook for 4 minutes on each side..
- For the Lemon Aioli you'll need.
- Mix all ingredients for the Aioli together. But add the Lemon juice last..