Octopus fry with sautéed bean sprouts. Octopus Stir fried Cooking Recipe – Cooking With Sros. Bean sprout stir fry is a traditional dish you'll see in Chinese households on the Mainland. And while it might not look that exciting, it tastes better than it looks.
Octopus may seem like the sort of thing you only order while out at a fancy restaurant, but the truth is, you can cook this impressive sea creature at. Whether you're roasting, grilling, or pan frying, get ready to have a new favorite homemade seafood dish you'll be serving to highly impressed friends. Chicken and Bean Sprouts is a classic Chinese stir-fry dish and is a refreshing, and easy-to-make stir fry made with chicken breast and crunchy bean Mung bean sprouts and soy bean sprouts are the two main types of bean sprouts used in Chinese cooking, and they are distinctly different Mung bean sprouts or bean sprouts is a favourite healthy vegetarian option which is often paired with Hainanese chicken rice. You can have Octopus fry with sautéed bean sprouts using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Octopus fry with sautéed bean sprouts
- It’s of Octopus fry.
- It’s 1 of Octopus leg 🐙.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆ cooking sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ ginger, grated.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆ dried green seaweed powder.
- It’s 2 TBSP of potato starch.
- It’s 2 TBSP of flour.
- It’s of Bean sprouts sauté.
- You need 1 bag of bean sprouts (255g).
- It’s Dash of salt.
- It’s Dash of pepper.
- Prepare Dash of bonito soup stock (hondashi).
- You need 1 tsp of soy-sauce.
Sauteed Bean Sprouts, Bean Sprouts Chinese Style. Bean sprouts are usually used as accompanying ingredients in many Asian dishes especially noodles. Korean small octopus, Nakji is more famous(?) for their raw dish- San Nakji. You might saw them somewhere internet that chopped up small octopus We have may ways to enjoy it but this spicy stir fry one is definitely my favorite way to eat it!
Octopus fry with sautéed bean sprouts step by step
- Cut octopus into bite sized pieces..
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients ☆ and add octopus. Let it sit for 10 minutes..
- Add flour and mix well. Then add potato starch. This way, you can limit the possibility of an explosion of the oil. (it's a smart idea to hold the lid of a pan in front of your face to defend yourself 😂).
- Cook it for 3 minutes and set it aside. 👍.
- Now it’s time for bean sprouts. In a large pan, high heat sauté the bean sprouts for 3 minutes..
- Add salt, pepper, hondashi, soy sauce. Turn off the heat..
- Add fried octopus and mix it together. Sprinkle more dried seaweed flakes (Aonori) at the end for flavor..
You can serve this Nakji Bokkeum with warm cooked rice. Mung bean sprouts are a popular nutritious vegetable in Chinese cuisine. Learn how to use them in this delicious and healthy stir-fry recipe. Mung bean sprouts are one of the most popular vegetables in Chinese and Taiwanese cuisine. Their crunchy texture and sweet taste allow them to be cooked in.