Baked salmon with asparagus. Browse Our Variety Of Easy Salmon Recipes Online At Kraft® Only. Baked Salmon in Foil with Asparagus couldn't be easier to make and results in juicy, succulent baked salmon and perfectly cooked asparagus. Serve this salmon with salad or mashed potatoes for a complete meal, perfect for busy weeknights!
This simple lunch or dinner recipe packs a ton of flavor and health benefits as well. To say that this is my favorite oven-baked salmon recipe is true! Place the salmon in the center of the pan. You can cook Baked salmon with asparagus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked salmon with asparagus
- You need 2 lb of fresh salmon.
- It’s 2 large of bundles of asparagus.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of fresh cracked pepper.
- It’s of parsley.
Thinly slice half the lemon and tuck the slices around the salmon and vegetables. Cut the remaining lemon half into wedges. B aked Salmon and Asparagus Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – Whip up this quick and delicious salmon recipe tonight! Salmon and asparagus are baked together with a rich buttery sauce in individual foil packs.
Baked salmon with asparagus instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place foil down on large cookie sheet. Clean asparagus and lay down on foil. Drizzle EVOO on top and add your spices. Place fresh salmon on top of asparagus. Drizzle again with EVOO, again add your spices..
- Cook for roughly 20 mintues. Internal temp of salmon should be 165°F..
The bright lemon flavors pair perfectly with butter, and garlic adds a pungent touch to this wonderful care-free dinner. This is THE oven baked salmon recipe of your dreams! Season the asparagus and salmon with salt and pepper. If you don't want to use asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, or peppers would also be good veggie options to go with the salmon. For this baked salmon recipe, we use a lemon garlic herb butter that is easy to make and gives the salmon a refreshing buttery flavor.