Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon. Salmon fillets, preferably wild or farmed organically. Place the salmon fillets skin-side down on a lightly oiled, foil-lined baking sheet. Slather the tops of the fillets with the mustard and brown sugar glaze and slide them into the top half of your oven.
Since this is a fast recipe to make, the first step would be to have all of your ingredients together Baking the salmon in foil is one of the best ways to get a moist and juicy fish. It will cook evenly, and the glaze moisture will keep it just perfectly juicy! How to Make Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon The marinade for this glazed salmon is a sweet and savory mixture of miso, mirin, brown sugar, ginger and garlic. You can have Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
- You need 5 of Salmon Fillets.
- You need 4 of Garlic Cloves; Diced.
- You need 6 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of Water.
- You need 1 dash of of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of pepper.
Generously season the salmon fillet all over with salt and pepper. Place skin-side down on the foil next to the foil crease. Pour the glaze all over the salmon, lifting the salmon to get some of it underneath. This brown sugar baked salmon is such an easy dinner.
Baked Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon step by step
- Season the salmon fillets to taste with Garlic Salt, and Pepper..
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and olive oil until sugar is dissolved..
- (If more sauce is necessary, add 3 more tablespoons of Soy, and of Brown Sugar, 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil, 2 Teaspoons of water..
- Stir in the PreSliced Garlic..
- Place the salmon in a large resealable plastic bag adding the soy sauce mixture to the bag. Seal and turn to coat..
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or more if necessary, The longer you marinate it the better. (Turn Salmon over every hour. If only 2hrs marinating, Flip over every 30min).
- Preheat oven to 450°F. On a foil-lined pan, bake the salmon for 12-14 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork..
- Make a side of extra sauce, bring to a small boil in a pot, and put aside for topping Salmon and Rice if made. Enjoy! :).
By roasting the salmon on a large sheet pan, you can add green beans (or your favorite vegetables) Oven-baked salmon turns tender, moist, and soft in the middle. Add our brown sugar spice rub, and the outside becomes lightly caramelized and. On the side burner, melt the brown sugar, honey and butter in a small saute pan over medium-high heat. Brush salmon with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place the salmon skin side down on the grill.