Octopus and shrimp salad. When browned, add the octopus and shrimp, adjust the salt, and sprinkle with lemon juice. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law made this recipe for us to try upstate. When I saw how they were prepping the octopus, I was thinking wow this is a lot of work.
Add the shallots and garlic and cook until golden brown. Learn how to cook great Octopus and shrimp pasta. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Octopus and shrimp pasta recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. You can have Octopus and shrimp salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Octopus and shrimp salad
- It’s 2 lb of shrimps.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of octopus cubed.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of cilantro chopped.
- It’s 4 of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 oz of stuffed olives chopped.
- You need 5 oz of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Hot sauce (optional).
Get one of our Octopus and shrimp pasta recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. A traditional Puerto Rican delicacy, this ensalada de pulpo (octopus salad) recipe is a vibrant, fresh seafood salad with a Latin flair.. Roasted Shrimp and Sweet Corn Pasta Salad. Octopus is a soft-bodies mollusk or cephalopod with eight limbs.
Octopus and shrimp salad instructions
- Clean,peel and cook the shrimp to taste..
- Clean and cook and cut the octopus to desire length.
- Cut the vegetables.
- Mix all together.
- Set it in the refrigerator to cool and served.
Even though the look of octopus is somewhat bizzare, it's one of my favorite seafood. In recent months, I haven't been able to dine out at my favorite restaurants. I really miss it especially grilled octopus with salad. I love it grilled, in a salad or in tomato sauce. For many, cooking octopus may seem daunting – but I assure you, it couldn't be easier.