Fresh pineapple and squid. Add squid and cook until they just turn white (do not overcook). A wide variety of squid pineapple options are available to you, such as bulk, can (tinned), and box. Fresh Jackfruit with sticky rice dessert – Jack fruit dessert prepare by countryside life TV.
The sweetness of the pineapple is a perfect counterbalance to the salty, fried squid. Use the best fresh, ripe fruit you can find. With a sharp knife, slit each squid body lengthways so it lays flat, then slice the body lengthways into two or three pieces. You can cook Fresh pineapple and squid using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh pineapple and squid
- Prepare 1 of pineapple.
- Prepare of squid.
- It’s of spring onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of squid marinade.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of little bit of pepper and sesame oil.
In a bowl, combine the pieces with the tentacles. Pineapple fried rice has the lovely flavor of pineapple, with a slight curry flavor. This Thai fried rice is served in the If you do not have leftover rice, cook some fresh rice specifically for the fried rice. The Golden Mountain brand of Thai seasoning and the Squid brand of fish sauce are available online.
Fresh pineapple and squid step by step
- Prepare the igredients.
- Cleaned pineapple, cut it in small pieces and soak it with salt water.
- Cleaned the squid, cut in a pieces and marinade it.
- Stir fry squid with a little bit oil briefly, then drain well.
- Stir fry pineapple, add 2 tablespoonful of water and cooked it until the texture become softer, add sugar..
- Put squid and spring onion in, mixed well. done..
Fresh squid is available in most major supermarkets that have a seafood counter. Fresh squid should look shiny and smooth and have a mild smell of the Squid and calamari are two different animals. Squid you find in the grocery store is often Nototodarus gouldi while calamari comes from the genus. This is a wonderfully tangy and sweet Vietnamese stir fry with fresh squid. Be very careful not to overcook the squid or it will be tough.