Squid Indonesian fried rice.
You can cook Squid Indonesian fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Squid Indonesian fried rice
- It’s 2 cups of cold rice.
- It’s 1 cup of squid cut into 2 cm finger size.
- Prepare 1 handful of finely chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 stalk of spring onions chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs whisked.
- It’s 10 of fresh chili finely chopped (you can skip).
- Prepare 4 of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 6 of finely chopped shallots.
- It’s 1/4 of whole onion finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (I love sweet, you can decrease the amount).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vegetable oil.
Squid Indonesian fried rice instructions
- Heat the pan and add 1 teaspoon of oil, fried the eggs and scrambled the eggs until cooked. Set aside.
- Put the pan back on the stove add 1 tablespoon of oil, add garlic, shallots and onions, sauté for about 1 minute then add chili, squid, rice, scrambled egg, sweet soy sauce, chicken powder, white pepper and salt. Mix until well combined and let the seasonings seeps in to the rice, keep stirring for about 3 minutes. Add spring onions and coriander mix and stir until well combined. Take it from the pan and serve on the plates..