Lobster tails. Lobster tails are most often sold frozen, or thawed from frozen. It's rare to find fresh lobster tails Lobster tails need to be thawed for even cooking. Lobster is a classic delicacy particularly popular on Northeast coast of America.
Regardless of your preference, when you order lobster tails from Maine Lobster Now, you'll receive the perfect base for any lobster recipe. Lobster tail is the sweetest part of the lobster with the biggest portion of meat. Learn the best way to cook this delicious meat, as well as the best places to buy the freshest lobster tails. You can cook Lobster tails using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lobster tails
- It’s of Lobster tails.
- You need of fresh parsley.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of mustard.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails. I bought my lobster tails at Costco and they were fairly large. Unless you bought fresh lobster, make sure your lobster tail is thawed completely. Baked Lobster Tails. featured in Lobster Dinner for Two.
Lobster tails step by step
- Place lobster tails shell-side up with the tail end away from you.Cut through the top of the shell snipping through the shell and top portion of the meat as you go. stop at the base of the tail..
- Flip the tail over to the see-through side and crack the ribs using both thumbs down the center. This helps open the shell. Remove and discard the vein if you see one..
- Carefully run your thumbs down the sides of the meat to loosen it from the shell.Lift the meat from the shell,keeping it attached at the base then press the shell together underneath and set the lobster meat back over the top,opening up the meat to butterfly the tails. tranfer to casserole dish..
- Preheat oven to Broil on high heat. in a small bowl mix all marinade ingredients together and spoon it over the lobster tails.broil 10-11 mins..
Most lobster tails you'll find are from spiny lobsters, which have no claws and meatier tails than Maine lobsters. They are generally marketed as rock lobster tails and come fresh or frozen. These lobster tails are coated in garlic butter then broiled to tender perfection. A super simple, yet elegant way to enjoy lobster in the comfort of your own home! Lobster tails are easier to obtain than whole lobsters, easier to prepare and easier on the pocket, and serving up a perfect platter of mouth-watering lobster tails will definitely provide you with a meal that.