Braised Curried Squid.
You can have Braised Curried Squid using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Braised Curried Squid
- It’s 6 of Shallots (diced).
- Prepare 4 of gloves garlic (diced).
- It’s 10 of small squid (sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of madras curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 100 ml of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of veg oil.
- It’s 200 ml of water.
Braised Curried Squid instructions
- Heat the veg oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and cook for 6 mins until softened..
- Add the garlic, cumin seeds, cinnamon stick..
- Add curry leaves and cook for another 4 mins..
- Add the squid in and stir fry for a few mins before pouring in the milk and water..
- Bring to boil and lower the heat and let it simmer for about 45 mins..
- Served with rice..