Tender Squid and Green Onions with Vinegar Miso Sauce.
You can have Tender Squid and Green Onions with Vinegar Miso Sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tender Squid and Green Onions with Vinegar Miso Sauce
- Prepare 1 of Squid (Surume squid).
- You need 10 of Green onions.
- It’s of For the vinegar miso sauce:.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Miso.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar (2 tablespoons only if the miso is not very salty).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
Tender Squid and Green Onions with Vinegar Miso Sauce instructions
- For eating this way in vinegar miso sauce, cut the squid into thirds and leave the legs as-is before boiling. Seefor boiling instructions..
- Cut up the par-boiled squid into easy to eat pieces. (If you have elderly people in your family, you may want to cut everthing up into small pieces.).
- Add a pinch of salt into a pan of boiling water. Cut the green onion into 3-5cm long pieces and cook in the boiling water. (It can be water that's been boiled once and brought back to a boil.).
- Drain into a colander, and fix the pretty green color by dunking into a bowl of ice water..
- Squeeze out the green onion tightly and set aside..
- Make the vinegar miso sauce. I used some country style miso that I had on hand..
- Mix the sauce ingredients together well. Add the squid and green onion, and mix until well combined..