Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce. A reduction is the result of boiling or cooking down a liquid until it reduces to the consistency of a sauce. The liquid can be just about anything but is usually Another basic reduction sauce I make a lot at home is a simple pan sauce. Here's where you saute, lets say a chicken breast, in a saute pan.
I did cut the chicken into slices before cooking–which helped it to cook faster. Want fast, simple, inexpensive, and healthy? Then give this pan-seared chicken in a balsamic reduction sauce a go. You can have Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast, boneless.
- It’s 1 tsp of himalayan pink salt.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 6 of tamarinds, fresh.
- It’s 1 of habanero pepper, medium.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil, organic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tuscan kale.
- Prepare 10 of cherry tomatoes.
It's fancy enough for company and simple enough for everyday fare. Sauteed Chicken in Mustard and Herb Sauce. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce instructions
- Peel tamarinds and remove seeds..
- Bring water and salt to a boil..
- Add tamarind pulp and seeds from habanero pepper..
- Slice rest of pepper and put aside..
- Bring ingredients to a boil and reduce water over medium meat..
- Mash tamarind pulp while reducing to loosen flesh..
- Heat coconut oil in sautee pan over medium high heat..
- Strain reduction into hot pan, using back of spoon to push through most of the tamarind flesh..
- After reducing sauce to a syrupy consistency, add chicken breast and sautee over medium heat, turning half way..
- Plate chicken over Tuscan kale and garnish with habanero pepper strips and cherry tomatoes..
- Spoon remaining sauce over chicken..
Serve sauce over chicken and garnish with. Stir in sour cream and mustard until smooth; turn the chicken to coat with the sauce. How to Make Sautéed Chicken Breast in a Mushroom Gruyere Sauce. Chef's Note: As the sauce reduces it will thicken, so stop the reduction process when the sauce achieves the thickness you desire. With only four ingredients the Simple Chive Sauce pairs perfectly with chicken breasts.