Miso Cod. Marinated in saikyo miso and baked to perfection, Black Cod with Miso is a beautiful seafood dish you can pull off at home. With its delicate and buttery texture, the Miso Cod simply melts in your mouth. Although I've enjoyed miso black cod many times in Japanese restaurants, I had never made it at Slather the fish with the miso marinade and place in a non-reactive dish or bowl and cover tightly with.
Popularized by Nobu, this is a simpler Popularized by Nobu Matsuhisa in his eponymous restaurant, Black Cod with Miso has become an. Miso Black Cod – delicious, moist, and tender black cod marinated with Japanese miso. Japanese food is so refined, elegant, and beautiful, just like this baked miso-marinated black cod. You can have Miso Cod using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Miso Cod
- Prepare 100 grams of Saikyo Miso.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of mirin.
- Prepare of some salt.
- You need 200 grams of cod.
This miso cod from Nobu, made by marinating cod in miso, mirin, and sugar, is seared and then baked for a rich dinner that appeals even to non fish eaters. Black Cod with Miso is a signature dish at Nobu. This streamlined recipe delivers a sweet glaze on silky, luxurious fish without the two-to-three-day. Chef Nobu's Miso Marinated Black Cod is one of this legendary chef's most popular recipes.
Miso Cod step by step
- Mix miso, soy, mirin and sugar..
- Salt cod and wait 15 mins.
- Wipe cod to get rid of the moisture.
- In a tapper wear, marinate cod. You may cover cod in a cheese cloth, so you don’t need to wipe off the paste 3 days later..
- Wait three days.
- Grill the cod. You can spread some mirin onto the fish to get a better glaze..
Enjoy restaurant quality food at home with this easy, super elegant recipe by one of the world's most renown. Grab the recipe for this Miso Marinated Black Cod! It's super easy to make, tastes just like it does at Nobu for a fraction of the cost! Includes fillets, salt, sake, chives, miso, mirin, sake. Miso Cod. recipe by Just One Cookbook.