Flavourful cod with carrot's crust.. Using frozen fish and pantry staples, it is a simple recipe that combines only five ingredients for the crust. Cod with mustard-almond crust and oven vegetables from EAT SMARTER: Aromatic festive delights from the low-carb kitchen Our website searches for recipes from food blogs, this time we are presenting the result of searching for the phrase moroccan-spiced cod with cauliflower cous cous and carrots. Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat.
Add the chilli, tomatoes and lentils. This is our take on San Francisco chef Daniel Patterson's renowned dish of carrots roasted on whole coffee beans. For a lighter approach with spring carrots, we use just a little instant coffee and roast the carrots quickly in high heat. You can cook Flavourful cod with carrot's crust. using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flavourful cod with carrot's crust.
- It’s 400 grams of fillet of fresh cod.
- You need 200 grams of carrots (grated).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oatmeal flakes.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
The carrots develop wonderfully subtle bittersweet flavor, though their springtime brightness shines through. Rinse the cod fillets under cool water and place in the baking dish. A rich Easter treat, this lavish pie is filled with ricotta cheese (or priscinseua, the local fresh cheese), eggs and greens – usually chard, spinach and sometimes artichokes and fresh peas -flavoured with fresh marjoram leaves. It's then covered with a second layer of unleavened dough and baked.
Flavourful cod with carrot's crust. step by step
- Cut the cod in 4 pieces about the same size and season with salt and pepper..
- Grate the carrots, chop the parsley and put into a bowl. Add the oatmeal and the eggs. Mix until the eggs are integrated..
- Add the flour to make a batter and mix until there are no flour lumps and it's all fully mixed..
- Put the carrot and egg mixture on top of the fillets. Heat some oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot add the fillets, the mix on top, settle the stove on low-temperature anc cover the pan with a lid. In about 10 minutes it should be done..
The result is a tall, crumbly and filling pie, which is a staple for the traditional Easter. From baked cod recipes and grilled cod recipes to cod made in a skillet, we have the best cod recipes around! For more seafood options, try one of our seafood casserole recipes or make a flavorful cod fish stew with our seafood soup recipes. Our quick and easy cod recipes are sure to become your favorites. Cod lends itself well to this island-inspired fish recipe with a coconut crust and fresh mango salsa.