White Fish Fritter. Add egg and sufficient milk to mix to a smooth batter. Dip pieces of fish in mixture and fry in a large frying pan until golden on both sides. But fritters can be made using just egg, or egg white, more like an omelette.
Jamaican food is tasty and flavorful, just as these fritters look on the photo! Whitefish or white fish is a fisheries term for several species of demersal fish with fins, particularly Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua), whiting (Merluccius bilinearis), haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus). Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. You can cook White Fish Fritter using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Fish Fritter
- It’s 150 g of young kamasu/Japanese barracuda (about 7 cm long), or other small white fish.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour (200 ml).
- It’s 1/2 to 1 cup of Water (100 ml to 200 ml).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powdered parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Download Fish fritter stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Traditional whitebait fritters aren't really fritters since they don't contain flour. Yes, there are bigger fish to fry. New Zealanders would just rather go for thousands of tiny ones.
White Fish Fritter step by step
- Remove innards and head of the fish. Clean and wipe with paper towels. Mix all ingredients except fish and oil. The batter should be a bit thick texture, so adjust the amount of water..
- Deep fry the fish, turn to the other side when one side has cooked. Fry until golden brown..
- Serve on a plate. Season with salt and lemon juice if desired..
Low carb air fryer white fish recipe with garlic and lemon. This easy air fried tilapia recipe is healthy and delcioius. Watch the Video making White Fish in the Air Fryer with Garlic & Lemon Pepper. These fritters are great as appetizers, finger foods or very tasty hors d'oeuvres to accompany your favorite rum punch or tropical drink! Conch can be replaced with any seafood.