Super moist beef meatballs. These baked meatballs are always on our monthly rotation. Spaghetti and meatballs are one of my kid's favorite dinners…they request them almost One of my favorite tips for making moist meatballs is to use half ground beef and half pork. Since pork is a bit fattier, it makes the meatballs super tender.
This homemade beef meatball recipe yields tender, moist and versatile meatballs, perfect to make ahead and freeze. Save time & money by making a big batch! This five minute video shows how to make really moist meatballs in a quick and easy to follow recipe. You can cook Super moist beef meatballs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super moist beef meatballs
- It’s 2 lb of grass-fed grounded beef.
- You need 1 pack (14 oz) of extra firm tofu.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of wine (rice, red or white).
- You need 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of salt, optional.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder, optional.
You can find the full recipe here. Ground Beef Meatball Recipe – Fettucine Pasta & Meatballs in the Slow CookerThrifty NW Mom. Tender super moist beef brisket made in the slow cooker, with amazing bark! I have a spring and summer friendly recipe that you all are going to love!
Super moist beef meatballs instructions
- Blend tofu with garlic, ginger and a cup of wine to make a thin paste..
- Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl. Add 2 lbs of grounded beef. Tamari sauce and fish sauce shall be cut in half if you want to enjoy the meatball alone. I make these balls for soup so it has to be saltier. Mix everything very well by hands..
- In a large flat pan, use pasture raise pork lard ideally or olive oil to fry the beef meatballs. Shape the balls into ping-pong size balls. Roast in oven at 375F for 30 minutes plus broil for 4 minutes..
Do dinner and not the dishes with this one-pot Swedish meatballs recipe! You can even double the meatball recipe and freeze the extra meatballs for the next time you're craving comfort food. Quinoa Beef Meatballs with cumin and paprika. These baked chicken meatball bites can go with spaghetti and meatballs, baked rigatoni, or I have tried it in a meatloaf recipe (using ground beef) and thought it was really good with no funny taste. The hubby and I can pick different sauces to dip if we want.