Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf. INGREDIENTS loaf bread Canned tuna pineapple cheese carrot onion egg bread crumbs pineapple juice Thank you for watching my videos. You may need to bake a bit. This is an easy tuna noodle casserole recipe made with condensed soup, cheddar cheese, tuna, peas, and cooked noodles.
This tuna wrap recipe is made with cheddar, red peppers, and tomatoes in a whole-grain tortilla. Add in orange juice concentrate; beat well until combined. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. You can cook Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf
- You need 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 5 cans of tuna fish drained.
- You need 16 ounces of pineapple tidbits.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cups of butter crackers.
- You need 1 of small white onion diced.
- You need 1 of small red onion diced.
- You need 1 of rib celery sliced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Add to the creamed mixture until combined. Stir in the crushed pineapple with. Combine tuna, cheddar cheese, onion, mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar, and celery. Taste the mixture and then add salt and pepper as needed.
Cheddar Pineapple Tuna Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit dice the onions, and slice the celery. Shred the cheese..
- Melt the butter and add the onion and celery. Add the seasonings. Sauté till the onions are translucent..
- Crush the crackers. Mix everything together..
- Put the mixture in a meatloaf pan. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes..
- Let rest, and serve I hope you enjoy. This can be served cold, warm, or hot..
Toast the hamburger buns or loaf slices. Arrange the tuna salad in between the buns. You may add vegetables such as sliced tomato and lettuce. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Combine cabbage, carrot, tuna and pineapple.