Simple cod recipe. It's high in lean protein and loaded with vitamin. Cooking for myself so I used a single packet of frozen Pacific Cod from Costco. Cod fish fillets seasoned and cooked in butter, topped with lemon and herbs.
Cod is such a versatile ingredient, go beyond batter and try one of our easy ideas. We love this flaky white fish and we've got the recipes to prove it. Cod is such a versatile ingredient, go beyond. You can have Simple cod recipe using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple cod recipe
- It’s 4 of fresh cod filets.
- You need 1 of large lemon in slices.
- You need 1 handful of Canned black olives sliced.
- You need to taste of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s to taste of steak/bifteck seasoning.
- It’s to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Easy Cod Recipes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Try our white fish recipes using cod. From grilled cod recipe to cod fritters, pan-fried cod and easy fish Recreate simple yet delicious sharing plates in your own home with this easy cod recipe from. This recipe for baked cod is one of the easiest ones I know.
Simple cod recipe instructions
- Place lemon slices on large piece of foil paper.
- Layer with cod filets.
- Drip olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle with steak/biftek seasoning and fresh ground black pepper.
- Cover with black olives.
- Fold foil paper like an envelope and close tight.
- Cook on bbq at medium heat for 15 minutes or till fish is fully cooked.
- Serve on a bed of quinoa.
Cod fillets are covered with a delicious herbed Simple, easy fish recipe. And even the kids will eat up the spinach! Looking for the best Cod recipes? Get recipes like Moqueca – Brazilian Fish Stew, Fish Chowder and Baked Cod with Ritz Cracker Topping from Simply Recipes. For many of you this week, it is the first week of school for your kids.