Flavourful cod with carrot's crust.. Grease a Melt the butter and dip one side of each cod fillet into it. Spread a thin layer of creamed horseradish over the buttered side, then press this side of the fish. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
Baked Cod with Carrot and FennelBetter Homes and Gardens. salt, olive oil, fennel bulb, black. Try this aromatic coconut-crusted cod served with a crisp raw carrot salad for a colourful tropical dinner. See more Cod recipes at Tesco Real Food. You can cook Flavourful cod with carrot's crust. using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flavourful cod with carrot's crust.
- You need 400 grams of fillet of fresh cod.
- It’s 200 grams of carrots (grated).
- It’s 3 tbsp of oatmeal flakes.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 5 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing the red chilli, vinegar, sesame oil and fish sauce in a bowl. Add the carrot, cucumber, coriander and onion. The Parmesan-crusted cod comes out of the oven in a nice pool of garlic butter begging for bread to be dipped in it. If carbs and gluten aren't issues for you, go for it!
Flavourful cod with carrot's crust. step by step
- Cut the cod in 4 pieces about the same size and season with salt and pepper..
- Grate the carrots, chop the parsley and put into a bowl. Add the oatmeal and the eggs. Mix until the eggs are integrated..
- Add the flour to make a batter and mix until there are no flour lumps and it's all fully mixed..
- Put the carrot and egg mixture on top of the fillets. Heat some oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot add the fillets, the mix on top, settle the stove on low-temperature anc cover the pan with a lid. In about 10 minutes it should be done..
Now, since there are so many comments on this post, I'll share my answers to some of the most common questions about this cod. Almond Parmesan crusted cod is an all ALDI recipe, inspired by this week's sale on frozen wild-caught Alaskan cod. In our house, Middle School Guy was actually the biggest fan of this easy almond crusted cod recipe… although he says he'd prefer his sans spinach. If you are looking for an easy cod recipe this baked fillet topped with delicous lemon, garlic and parsley flavoured breadcrumbs will not disappoint. Place the cod in a shallow, ovenproof dish and press the buttered crumbs firmly onto the cod to form an even crust.