Greek-style Grilled Fish. Authentic Greek Food Recipes, Greek Style Seafood Recipes. Recipe for Greek Style Grilled White Fish. Place each fish steak skin-side down on the grill.
It's amazing how delicious it is! Should you ever be so lucky enough to have a whole fish on your hands. Greek, Cherry Tomato, Fish, Dinner, Easy, Weekday, Main Course, Summer, Gluten Free. You can cook Greek-style Grilled Fish using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek-style Grilled Fish
- You need 4 (5 oz) of cod fillets.
- Prepare 1/4 c of 2%plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 3 T of English cucumber, finely chopped.
- You need 1 T of fresh mint, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare as needed of high-heat cooking oil,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
If you wish to lay aluminium foil on the grill poke several holes through foil or make the base with the dried thyme, rosemary branches and bay leaves directly on grill, be sure to overlap so they cover a slightly bigger area then the fish. Season the fish and squid with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix breadcrumbs with the oregano and coat the fish pieces in crumbs. Skewer the fish, vegetables and squid, alternating ingredients.
Greek-style Grilled Fish step by step
- Heat grill or grill pan to high and brush with oil..
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with oregano and 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper. Grill 3 min per side, until barely opaque in center..
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, onion and 1/8 tsp salt. Serve with fish..
You must be logged in to favorite a recipe. Moisten the fish with olive oil and season. Immediately pour over the dressing and spoon onto the hot pasta, mixed with a handful of. We love the New York Times food section, so we picked up a copy of The Essential New York Times Grilling Cookbook, with recipes from the past century (or so) of outdoor cooking. All your favorite authors contributed recipes.