Crab Ragoon w/<3. Crab Rangoon, sometimes called crab puffs, crab rangoon puffs, or cheese wontons, are filled crisp dumpling appetizers served in American Chinese and, more recently, Thai restaurants. The filling is made with a combination of cream cheese, crab meat or imitation crab meat, scallions or onion, garlic. Crab Rangoon is one of the most popular Chinese food appetizers on the menu in any of a million local Chinese Food takeout spots, second perhaps to egg rolls.
Written, Directed, & Produced by Crab Rangoon Music & Lyrics by Crab Rangoon Music Producer: Lyell Roeder Director of Photography: Garrett Nicholson Edited by Phill Schoen Unit Production Manager/Assistant Director : Harry Stephenson Additional crew: Alex Santana Cast: Grizzly Man. This crab rangoon recipe is real crab meat mixed with cream cheese and seasonings, then folded into wontons and cooked to golden brown perfection. You can either bake or fry your crab rangoon for a restaurant quality result! You can have Crab Ragoon w/<3 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crab Ragoon w/<3
- Prepare 1 cup of crab meat(chopped fine.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 of green onion(chopped fine).
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese(room temp).
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil(I prefer butter).
- It’s 1 packages of Won Ton Wraps.
- You need 1 of enough oil to deep fry.
- Prepare 1 of bowl of water on the side.
- You need 1 cup of Asian dipping sauce.
I cannot resist the appetizers at my local Chinese restaurant. Much loved deep-fried crab rangoon, the Asian appetizer filled with cream cheese and crab, are incredibly easy to make at home. Keep the completed crab rangoon covered with a damp kitchen or paper towel to keep them from drying out while preparing the remainder of the dumplings. Crab Rangoon, aka, Crab Ragu, Cheese wonton or Chinese cheese puff, is a famous American Chinese appetizer where golden crispy outer wonton shell meets the addictive creamy cheese filling.
Crab Ragoon w/<3 step by step
- mix all of you're ingredients well.(except water of course).
- heat oil to medium heat 350(you dont want it to hot).
- fill wraps w/1 tsp of filling.
- now you are hoing tp need to moisten the edges of the wraps with water so you can fold into a triangle.Fold edges in slightly..
- add 4-6 in oil at a time and only fry about a minute just until edges brown and it starts to puff.(make sure to turn).
- continue to do this until all are done drain on paper towels.Becareful not to let your oil get to hot!.
- Serve hot w/Asian dipping sauce (red sweet & sour sauce).
I first learned about crab rangoon when I was at a local Chinese takeout restaurant. Crab Rangoon – the best and easiest crab Rangoon recipe with cream cheese, crab and wonton wrapper. These cream cheese wontons are fail-proof and much better than Chinese takeouts! Crab Rangoon is an appetizer found in many Chinese restaurants in the United States. You want them a nice golden color.