Fish and chips with polenta fries. Whole Crab Fried in a Sandwich ! Street Food of London Greenwich Market. Put away your potato prejudices – polenta chips (fries in the US) are really, really nice.
And should you deep-fry, shallow-fry or bake? These golden Air Fryer Polenta Fries make a great snack or appetizer for the whole family. Find out how to make Baked Polenta Fries too. You can cook Fish and chips with polenta fries using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish and chips with polenta fries
- Prepare 8-10 of filet of fish I like cod or basa.
- You need 1 of big bag of regular chips crashed on processor.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbs of parsley.
- You need 2 tbs of fresh dill.
- You need 1 tbs of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s of Salt to liking.
- It’s to taste of Ground black pepper.
- It’s of For the polenta fries.
- You need 1 package of polenta cut it to look like fries.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
Air Fryer Polenta Fries are the perfect appetizer, side dish or snack. Totally crave-worthy, these golden Polenta Chips are crispy on the outside, yet fluffy and. Use a small fish slice to carefully turn them over to avoid breaking them. For the fish and asparagus, wipe out the frying pans with kitchen paper and return both to a medium to high heat with a tablespoon of oil in each one.
Fish and chips with polenta fries instructions
- First dry and put salt and pepper on the fish.
- Now add the mayo,parsley,dill, lime juice, butter and salt pepper to taste in to a mall bowl enough to fit one fish fillet.
- Now put the chips in to a plate or a small baking pan. First coat the fish with the mayonnaise.
- Now coat them with the chips.
- Now you can put the oven to 400f and start warming it up.
- Now you can put the fish on a baking pan when the oven is hot put them in for about 15 min.
- For the polenta fries coat all the fries in a bowl with salt pepper and paprika.
- Now on a big pan fry them on high heat till crisp carefully they brake easy.
- Enjoy 😉.
Fish is the Dish provides information and recipes for different species of seafood; and the health benefits of seafood. We're working with seafood businesses across the UK to bring you direct access to some of the best fish and shellfish from around our shores. These Polenta Chips (or Fries if you like) can be eaten as a side dish, appetiser or just eaten as a snack. We would happily eat chips every day of the week, and sometimes do. But when they start to get a bit boring, we change things up a bit and use something other than white potato to make them.