Cod Fish With Cucumber Soup. Great recipe for Cod Fish With Cucumber Soup. Delicious, tasty and good, that's some of the perfect words to describe this dish. Add parsley, bay leaf and lemon juice.
You can use both fresh or frozen fish. If the fish is frozen, you can add it into the soup without thawing it; it will thaw and cook through in the soup. Put the cucumber, daikon and garlic in a heatproof bowl. You can cook Cod Fish With Cucumber Soup using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cod Fish With Cucumber Soup
- Prepare 1 of whole cod fish (about 500 gram).
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes, cut into pieces.
- You need 3 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- You need 6 of bird's eye chilli, thinly sliced (optional).
- Prepare 2 cm of gingger, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemon grass, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cm of turmeric, thinly sliced.
- You need 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese cucumbar, cut into pieces.
- It’s 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1.5 of litter of water.
- You need of Chicken stock powder (or any stock).
Healthy fish soup with common, easy to find ingredients such as canned tomato, onion, and bell pepper. It's rich and cozy, and something the whole family will love. If the view outside is any indication, I'd say it's soup weather. With colder weather, you'll want cozy, comfort foods.
Cod Fish With Cucumber Soup step by step
- Sauteed all spices that have been sliced until fragrant. Then add the cucumbar and water and let it boil..
- Then enter the cod fish that has been cleaned. Then let it boil, add tomatoes, spirng onions then stir evenly then taste. If fish already cooked, turn off the heat. Served when it's hot..
Cold Cucumber Soup – a cool and creamy, dairy free soup that's perfect for summer. And it's all made easily in a blender. And it's all made easily in a blender. The kids might be going back to school this week, but we've got plenty of hot summer days ahead. Melt butter with the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.