Peach Cobbler Dump Cake. Quick, simple and tasty Peach Dump Cake is always a hit. This cake mix based treat is filled with peaches and butter and is the perfect dessert to It reminds me so much of a cobbler of sorts, but it's become one of my favorite go-to types of desserts. Dump cakes are usually made with a base of.
For this Peach Cobbler Dump Cake, you don't even have to stir all the ingredients together. It really is a dump-and-go dessert. This dump cake reminds me of a cobbler because of the way the crust gets crispy on the outside, but it stays warm and soft on the inside. You can cook Peach Cobbler Dump Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sugar divided.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 29 oz of can sliced peaches in juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
Pair the crowd-pleasing appeal of peach cobbler with the convenience factor of a boxed cake mix and you have this ridiculously easy dump cake. Either way, one thing's for certain—this peach cobbler dump cake will be a hit for any occasion. When I need dessert in a hurry, this Peach Cobbler Dump Cake is my go-to recipe. It literally comes together in a matter of minutes and is so simple that my kids can make it.
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9×13 pan.
- Melt butter and add 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix in milk and vanilla. Pour into baking dish..
- Spoon peaches over batter saving the juice..
- Add 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg to juice..
- Pour juice over peaches..
- Bake 55-60 minutes until golden brown..
Just layer fruit, cake mix and butter right in the baking dish, and a delicious dessert bakes up that's somewhere between a cobber and a fruit crisp. Keep it good and simple, or try a variation to. Peach Dump Cake is one of the easiest ever dessert recipes. This simple recipe needs just a handful of ingredients including canned peaches, boxed It's so easy to make, even the most novice of bakers can master this one! It's a cross between a peach cobbler and a crisp.