Vegan Chocolate Cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. This vegan cake is a good recipe to have on hand any time you need to make a basic chocolate cake.
It tastes and looks identical to a normal chocolate. This easy to make gluten free chocolate cake might become your new favorite dessert because it's fudgy, moist, rich, and so chocolaty! This classic vegan chocolate cake is the bomb diggity! You can cook Vegan Chocolate Cake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 180 g of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 60 g of cocoa.
- You need 120 g of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 Cup of Hot water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of White Vinegar.
- Prepare of Sugar Syrup.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Hot Water.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cocoa.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Icing.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Cocoa.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Caramel.
Not only is it super easy to make, but I'm actually convinced it is flop proof! You're going to love the simplicity of the ingredients and how well. This BEST vegan chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy with no unusual ingredients. Hundreds of readers have loved this moist fluffy vegan chocolate cake.
Vegan Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, prepare a baking tin with butter, flour and lining the bottom with baking paper.
- Sift the flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and salt together..
- Add the wet ingredients, vegetable oil, 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract, 1 cup Hot water and white vinegar to the dry ingredients, mix well and pour into the prepared baking dish. Bake between 20-25 min until a skewer comes out clean..
- In the meantime while the cake is baking prepare the syrup by mixing the hot water, cocoa, sugar and vanilla in a separate jug..
- When the cake is cooked, take it out the oven, pearcing it all over with holes. Pour the syrup all over the cake, the syrup will quickly be absorb. Leave to cool completely..
- Mix the powdered sugar, cocoa and caramel and spread over the cooled cake. Optional: add chopped hazelnuts.
It's egg free and dairy free. This may be the healthiest cake I've made, but you'd never know it by eating it. It's perfectly moist with a rich dark chocolate flavor that's made even richer with a thick. This is the same chocolate cake I showed in my recent course for how to replace eggs in your vegan recipes. If you are interested to learn more about the science of vegan baking just click here to check.