Italian Meat Balls. It keeps shaped ground meats (like meatballs and meatloaf) moist and tender. This recipe works best with fresh bread crumbs. You can make your own by pulsing bread (without the crust).
Roll meatballs to about the size of a golf ball. (wet your hands to prevent the meat from sticking to them while rolling the meat balls). Enjoy them with pasta or on a sandwich. Make a Double Batch for Your Future Self. You can cook Italian Meat Balls using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Meat Balls
- It’s of lean ground meat.
- It’s of bread.
- You need of milk.
- You need of egg.
- It’s of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of ground garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Meatballs freeze incredibly well, so go ahead and make a double batch of this recipe. This classic Italian Meatballs recipe makes the best, most juicy and tender homemade meatballs in a few easy steps. All cooked in delicious tomato sauce! Use your Traeger wood pellet grill to roast than braise these Italian meatballs by Amanda Haas.
Italian Meat Balls instructions
- Place bread in large mixing bowl. Add milk and egg on top. Mix thoroughly with hands..
- Add ground beef and all other spices to the bowl. Mix all well..
- Form 1 inch balls by hand and place in muffin tins or other baking sheet..
- Place in preheated 400 degree oven. Bake 30 minutes until brown..
- Take out of oven and serve with your favorite marinara or sauce. Enjoy!!.
Smoky, fork-tender and full of wood-fired flavor, these Italian braised meatballs by Amanda Haas. A big batch to feed a crowd or freeze for later. They're the most tender, delicious meatballs ever! Try our indulgent Italian bake with juicy beef meatballs in passata sauce and a melting mozzarella topping. This family favourite is perfect for freezing.