Oreo Mug Cake. Place cookies and milk in a microwavable coffee mug, and crush together with a spoon until thick and slightly chunky. Even better, it's something older kids can make themselves and younger kids can help mix up. College students will love making this mug cake, too, because it's so.
Oreo & Milk Chocolate Mug Cake. Add the butter and squares of chocolate to your mug. Which is why this two-ingredient Oreo cookie mug cake is popular and so ingenious. You can cook Oreo Mug Cake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Mug Cake
- You need 5 pcs of oreo biscuits.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Choco chips for garnishing.
It's a simple Using only two ingredients – Oreo cookies and a milk of your choice, it really is one of the simplest. Throw out what you know about baking. This Oreo mug cake is so simple, you don't need to be an expert baker to make this rich and chocolaty dessert. All you need is a handful of Oreos, about five or six depending on the size of your mug, and enough milk to almost but not.
Oreo Mug Cake step by step
- Put the oreos in the plastic bag and crush it until it breaks smooth.
- Pour your fresh milk into the mug and stir it well until it has no lumps.
- After you stir it put the baking powder and mix it again.
- And then bake it for 10 minutes and low flame.
This Oreo mug cake is so simple, you don't need to be an expert baker to make this rich and chocolaty dessert. Plus, this recipe only requires five ingredients – four if you want to skip the extra calories in. After a week's break, I am back with a new recipe of a Mug Cake. World cup ended with a sad note for our family. Because my husband is an old Argentina supporter and I liked Messi because of his.