Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs.
This is the most requested meal by my family. View top rated Baked skinless chicken drumsticks recipes with ratings and reviews. Poultry skin is not your friend and removing it is easy. You can cook Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks
- It’s 12 of skinless chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Juice of one small orange and one lime (or lemon).
- You need 1 tablespoon of horseradish mustard.
- Prepare 1 of large clove garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save. Baked Chicken Leg Drumsticks: Easy chicken leg recipe. Includes instructions on how long to bake chicken drumsticks and chicken temperature. Why this is the best chicken drumstick recipe?
Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or longer..
- Preheat oven to 425° F..
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save cleanup) and place a baking/cooling rack on top. Or set two 8 x 11" disposable foil broiler pans on your baking sheet..
- Remove drumsticks from marinade and place on rack. Keep marinade to one side..
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning once after 35 minutes (internal temperature should be 165° F). Baste with reserved marinade a couple of times during cooking..
EASY – It's crazy simple with only. Crispy Baked Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks. Fried Chicken is amazing but the calories and Can these baked chicken drumsticks be frozen after they are cooked? Yes, this recipe is freezer Could I use skinless, boneless chicken breasts, do you think? On one such occasion, she made us dinner.