Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs. These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own. Bonus: they're meal-prep friendly to stock up throughout the week!
Football is a staple at my house and I love having friends and family. Sweet and spicy crispy baked chicken wings with honey, sriracha and soy. A secret ingredient makes them crispy without having to use any flour. You can have Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of ground chicken meat.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumb.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of warm water.
- You need of For the sauce :.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chili sauce (you can add more or reduce the amount of the chili sauce).
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of parsley or cilantro leaves for garnish.
This time I wanted to create a lightened up version of chicken wings that could be baked to golden crispy perfection without any oil or flour. Spicy Honey-Glazed Chicken – the best skillet chicken dinner ever, in a spicy and sweet honey glaze. · Honey Sriracha Chicken Meatballs – A delicious appetizer or meal made with homemade baked chicken meatballs and a spicy honey sriracha sauce! I served the chicken on a bed of long grain/wild rice topped with the sauce – which was really excellent on the rice. The changes I made resulted in a mildly spicy background flavor that really complimented the sweetness of the honey.
Spicy Honey Baked Chicken Meatballs step by step
- In a large bowl, add the ground chicken meat, garlic, bread crumbs, egg, water, salt, and pepper lightly mix with your hands..
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it between your wet palms. Place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Do the same thing with the rest of the chicken mixture. (Make sure to always wet your palms so the mixture won't stick to your palms.).
- Bake in a preheated 400 F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven..
- In the meantime, prepare the sauce. In a bowl, mix honey and chili sauce until well combined. Transfer the sauce into a pot. Bring it to boil on a medium-high heat. Stir occasionally..
- Reduce the heat. Add water, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Put in the baked meatballs and gently stir to coat the meatballs evenly..
- Serve warm with parsley or cilantro leaves garnished. Enjoy! 😋.
In this easy recipe for spicy baked chicken thighs, a rub of olive oil and spices takes boneless skinless chicken thighs to a new level! Chicken is easy and affordable, but it can get boring, especially when you make it often, as I do. That's why I'm always trying to come up with new ways to. Spicy Chicken Meatballs with a honey glaze and Buffalo Ranch Dipping Sauce makes a great appetizer! These chicken meatballs are so good, you might just make them your main course!