Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings. #MangoPuree #MangoToppings How to make mango puree for mango toppings. Homemade Recipe by our team for viewers. Our Quick & Delicious recipe will have everyone wanting more and more.
You can find them at Costco 🙂 Follow me on Instagram!: @glutenfreediscoveries My. Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings. This moist, mango pound cake needs nothing more than a dusting of confectioner's sugar to set off it's classic looks. You can cook Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings
- You need 1 cup of flour sifted.
- Prepare 4 of eggs separate white from yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of mango Purée.
- You need 1 bar of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Mango slices or any fruits for toppings.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
Specially, if you are looking for an eggless cake, I highly recommend trying the Egg less Mango Cake with Chocolate Glaze. Try this recipe and you will be surprised – how moist, rich. Vegan Mango CakeCook Click n Devour. Indian eggless mango cake recipe that is easy to make with simple instructions.
Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings instructions
- Beat the egg whites while adding sugar portions until medium peak.
- Slowly add the ingredients by portions, mango purée, sugar, butter, salt, egg yolk then the flour then fold lightly.
- Pour the mixture in a pan then bake for 10 minutes. I used rice cooker to bake the cake here and it took about 20 minutes of repeat cook/warm :).
- Add the melted dark chocolate on TOP and add your preferred fruit then serve chilled!.
The eggless mango cake recipe that I am sharing with you today tastes great on it's own. Just reduce the amount of sugar as mentioned in the recipe notes. Can I add in chocolate chips, nuts or dried fruits to the cake ? Photo about Toppings on a delicious looking mango cake with cream and chocolate. Mango puree takes very little effort to make and can be used in a variety of ways.