Seafood with homemade green curry. Thai Green Curry With Seafood Recipe!!! Quick & Easy Thai Seafood Curry Recipe!!! This Thai seafood curry is a healthy flavor explosion in your mouth!!
Easy and flavorful Thai Green Curry dinner made with fresh homemade green curry paste and coconut curry sauce tossed with sauted broccoli, meaty maitake mushrooms, crispy tofu, and brown rice. This is a kind of vegetarian meal which will make even hardcore carnivores. Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen! You can cook Seafood with homemade green curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood with homemade green curry
- It’s 1 of small bunch fresh cilantro.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of shallot, chopped.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, de-seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass stalk, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of small bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of Juice and zest of 1 lime.
- You need 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1-14 oz of can coconut milk.
- You need 3-4 oz of fillets firm white fish (I used frozen haddock).
- It’s 12 of prawns, 31/40 size, shelled and deveined.
- You need 1/2 cup of bay scallops.
Such a delicious and classic dish that is super easy to make at home! When using store bought curry paste, the saltiness and spiciness can vary greatly between brands. Thai Green Curry – delicious and easy green curry with chicken. Creamy Seafood Enchiladas I have this in the oven right now!!
Seafood with homemade green curry step by step
- Pick the leaves off half the cilantro. Set the leaves aside for garnish. Put the stems as well as the remaining cilantro, plus all the ingredients except for the coconut milk and seafood, into a food processor or blender. Blitz until you get a slightly chunky paste..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 to 3 heap tbsp of the curry paste and let cook for 1 minute. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer..
- Lay the fish into the sauce. I put mine in frozen, so they took about 7 minutes to cook through. If defrosted, they'll take less time. When the fish is almost cooked, add the prawns and scallops. Continue simmering for 2 to 3 minutes until the prawns are pink. Add salt if needed. Chop the cilantro leaves you set aside previously and sprinkle it over the curry. Serve with freshly steamed rice..
Will post how good it is after we eat! FULL RECIPE HERE Part of me was keen. Making your own homemade green curry paste is incredibly easy. If you like an arm workout, you can use a mortar and pestle, but to make things even The one tricky thing about making authentic Thai green curry paste at home is that the traditional recipes call for a lot of ingredients that can be hard. The BEST Thai Green Curries are made with a Thai green curry paste recipe!