Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat. Beef brisket, celery, fernbrake, garlic, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper flakes, onion, salt, sesame oil, soy sauce, soybean sprouts, vegetable oil, water. This soup starts with beef stew meat, which is browned along with carrots, onions and celery. The beef and veggies go into a big pot with tomatoes, beef broth and seasonings, then everything simmers away until the beef is tender.
These soup and stew recipes are all healthy, comforting, and quite delicious. The recipes range from classics to international flavors, as well as meaty and vegetable. And no, I'm not referring to the icky stuff from the can. You can have Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat
- It’s of beef stew meat.
- It’s of tomato sauce(8 oz).
- It’s of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of tomato juice (5.5 oz).
- You need of rotel.
- You need of cut green beans.
- It’s of corn.
- You need of beef broth.
- It’s of carrots.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- You need of medium size red cabbage.
- Prepare of yellow onion.
- You need of celery stocks.
- It’s of water (or more if needed).
- It’s of salt to taste.
- You need of tonys chacheres to taste.
- Prepare of black pepper to taste.
You'll love this easy Steak Soup (Vegetable Beef Soup) recipe! A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables Stewing beef – anything economical, in small bite size pieces (remember What Beef Soup goes with. There's a ton of veggies in this soup, and you could add even more into the soup. This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling.
Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat instructions
- Pour all canned items (corn and green beans drained first) into large pot..
- Chop all vegetables to desired size. I prefer to keep them rather large..
- Add all chopped vegetables, except potatoes, to pot..
- Chop stew meat to preferred size and add to pot..
- Add water until it covers about an inch over all ingredients..
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Stirring occasionally..
- Add potatoes..
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through. Adding more water if needed..
- Season with tonys, salt, and pepper to taste..
Find out how to make this on a stovetop or slow cooker! Made with chunks of meat and all your favorite veggies. If you love beef stew, then this homemade vegetable beef soup recipe is right up your alley. Add treacle, cumin, tomatoes and stock. This Spicy Beef & Bean Stew is packed with flavor and fiber, hearty chunks of beef, and a handful of veggies to Come home to the amazing aroma of this Spicy Beef & Bean Stew that cooked in the slow cooker while you I love soups/stews during the school year when our schedules are so hectic. … Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe: You'll need these ingredients.