Fettuccine w/ Meat Sauce.
You can cook Fettuccine w/ Meat Sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine w/ Meat Sauce
- You need of fettuccine noodles.
- You need of tomato-meat sauce.
- Prepare of roma tomatoes; medium dice.
- Prepare of crushed pepper flakes.
- You need of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of parsely; chiffonade.
- Prepare of shredded Italian 4 cheese blend.
Fettuccine w/ Meat Sauce step by step
- Heat tomato-meat sauce and pepper flakes to a simmer. Cook approximately 5 minutes until sauce is thoroughly reheated to a minimum of 155°.
- Boil noodles until al dente in salted water. Drain..
- Add vinegar and sugar to sauce. Stir. Simmer 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning with either vinegar, sugar, salt, or pepper to taste..
- Add pasta sauce atop noodles on serving plates. Garnish with parsley and cheese..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, bacon, ham, pepperoni, sausage, oregano, zucchini, yellow squash, scallions, chives, spinach, arugula, asiago, fontina, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, ricotta, romano, heavy cream, asparagus, parmesean, paprika, shallots, habanero, celery, celery seed, fennel, fennel seed, white pepper, peppercorn melange, pearl onions, peas, mushroom, savory, rosemary, thyme, basil, red onion, Vidalia onion, capers, marjoram, leeks, lemon, olives, sage, eggplant, artichoke, avocado, slivered garlic, lemon thyme, sherry, red wine, mint, saffron, sea salt, balsamic, port wine, worcestershire sauce.