Honey baked chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Honey Baked Chicken II. This easy honey garlic baked chicken thighs recipe is so GOOD! The chicken is marinated in a flavorful honey garlic sauce.
Quick baked chicken recipes like Balsamic Chicken, Honey Mustard Chicken and this sticky soy chicken are great back-pocket recipes because they're made with pantry staples. Baked Honey Garlic Chicken – A take-out favorite that you can make right at home, baked to crisp perfection. It's healthier, cheaper and so much tastier! You can cook Honey baked chicken using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey baked chicken
- It’s 6 of chicken fryer pieces (bone-in, skin on), I prefer thighs.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection. Baked honey glazed chicken drumsticks are finger-lickin' good! In a small bowl, whisk together all marinade. Baked Honey Garlic Chicken – little chicken nuggets, breaded and baked to a crispy perfection, then drizzled with a sweet, spicy and garlicky sauce.
Honey baked chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish with the skin side up. Combine the rest of the ingredients and pour over chicken..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes, basting every 15 minutes (until chicken is tender and brown). Serve with rice and veggies. Serves 4-6..
I'm on a roll with chicken lately, and there's likely more to come. Really we probably eat chicken more than any other type of meat at my house. This Honey Garlic Baked Chicken is one of the best baked chicken recipes you will ever make in an oven. Honey-baked chicken is exceptionally juicy and flavorful. The tasty sauce is made with honey, butter, garlic, and mustard.