Paella (seafood rice). Heat the oil in a large paella pan or an extra-large frying pan. Paella is a Spanish rice dish originally from Valencia. Paella is one of the best-known dishes in Spanish cuisine.
Seafood Paella made with Calasparra rice, tiger shrimp, squid, littleneck clams, and mussels with garlic and parsley paste and saffron. This delicious seafood paella was prepared by my wife, Dey. A Seafood Lover's Delight For the seafood paella lovers in your family, Paella Marinera (also We combine tender, GOYA® Medium Grain Rice with succulent sautéed shrimp, and a medley of other. You can cook Paella (seafood rice) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paella (seafood rice)
- It’s 3 tbs of Sofrito.
- You need 1 packet of Sazon.
- It’s 2 tbs of Goya Adobo.
- You need 2 cans of Goya Squid in oil.
- You need 1 can of Goya Squid in ink.
- It’s 12 oz of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of Parsley Flakes.
- You need 1 tbs of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Badia Amarillo Yellow coloring powder.
- It’s 3 cups of Rice.
- It’s 6 cups of Hot water.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can of Goya Tomato sauce.
This seafood-lover's version of paella from Food & Wine's Kay Chun has four different types of shellfish, as well as plenty of meaty bites of chorizo. Seafood paellas should be made with a variety of fish and shellfish, each adding its own flavor and texture. Always include jumbo shrimp, mussels or. A crusty saffron flavored rice and veggie layer topped with shrimp, mussels, and squid.
Paella (seafood rice) instructions
- In large pot, add all of the squid, shrimp and dry ingredients. Turn on med temp and stir occasionally until hot..
- Add the sofrito and can of tomato sauce. Then add the water. Bring to a boil..
- Add rice to boiling pot. Sir occasionally until most of the water is boiled out..
- Place aluminium foil and a top on the pot and turn the temp down to the lowest setting. Wait 15-20 mins then take the top off. Stir and taste. If rice is soft, it is finished..
A Spanish style feast in your house! This easy to make Cauliflower Rice Seafood Paella Recipe has an incredible Spanish flavor, is very healthy and it´s Low Carb & Grain Free. Read the Seafood Paella recipe, the iconic Spanish dish. Paella rice can always be swapped for risotto rice. Pour over the stock and bring to the boil.